Terms and Conditions
1.Our services require us to know who you are so that us and your doctors can serve you in the best possible way. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Swasth. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
a.contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
b.demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
c.data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and history of any medical records.
3.All the information provided to Swasth by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that Swasth may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or â€˜Sensitive Personal Data or Informationâ€™ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (d) for communication purpose so as to provide You a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues.. (f) for the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. Swasth also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the End-User for the following purposes:
Publishing such information on the Website.
Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
4.If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to Swasth for any of the purposes stated above, you hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by Swasth. However, Swasth shall not contact You on Your telephone number(s) for any purpose including those mentioned in this sub-section 4.1(iii), if such telephone number is registered with the Do Not Call registry (â€œDNC Registryâ€) under the PDPA without your express, clear and un-ambiguous written consent.
6.You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Swasth has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Swasth may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you. There may be circumstances where Swasth will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including (a) where the Personal Data is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Data is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
7.If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in Swasth being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship Swasth may have with you.
8.If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at email@example.com .
9.The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Swasth and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Swasth may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the Userâ€™s browser. The cookies however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
10.A User may have limited access to the Website without creating an account on the Website. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User must first create an account on our Website. To create an account, a User is required to provide the following information, which such User recognizes and expressly acknowledges is Personal Information allowing others, including Swasth, to identify the User: name, blood group, country, age, phone number, password, emergency contact name and number chosen by the User. Other information requested on the registration page, is optional.
12.The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized Swasth representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Swasth, and they are not authorized to bind Swasth to any contract. Swasth hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
13. Swasth does not collect information about the visitors of the Website from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations, save and except for the purposes of registration of the Users.
14. Swasth maintains a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means that Swasth does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
15. Swasth has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the Userâ€™s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, Swasth shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
16. Swasth implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Swasthâ€™s business.
18. As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to End-Users on this Website, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the End-Users.
20. If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Swasth prior to reading theprivacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, processed, stored, used or disclosed, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website. In addition, you can, by sending an email to info@Swasth.com, inquire whether Swasth is in possession of your personal data, and you may also require Swasth to delete and destroy all such information.
21. End-Users personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website is used to help the End-Users describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the End-Users as an individual, is collected by Swasth from End-Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Swasth. Swasth may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. In particular, Swasth reserves with it the right to use anonymized End-User demographics information and anonymized End-User health information for the following purposes:
Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Swasth.
Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
22. Swasth will communicate with the End-Users through email, phone and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The End-Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" at swasth.online and changing the account settings.
23. At times, Swasth conducts a User survey to collect information about End-Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if End-Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, Swasth may offer contests to qualifying End-Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. The demographic information that Swasth collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help Swasth improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of End-Users.
24. Swasth may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received andmade for making appointments or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development and for better listing of Practitioners.
25. To the extent necessary to provide End-Users with the Services, Swasth may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Swasth to provide End-Users with such Services, to help Swasth communicate with End-Users or to maintain the Website. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, may use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies. In such circumstances, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
26. Swasth strongly encourages parents and guardians to control and make accounts for minors by using the family account option. All their personal data will then be handled by you. Once the minor turns 18 it is recommended to create an individual account.
27. Your Personal Information is maintained by Swasth in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Swasth takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Swasthâ€™s business.
28. No administrator at Swasth will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Swasth does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Swasth by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You shall be liable to indemnify Swasth due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
29. Swasth makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
30. Part of the functionality of Swasth is assisting the doctors to maintain and organise such information. Swasth may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such information.
31. Part of the functionality of the Swasth is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. Swasth may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
33. If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
For any queries please reach out to us at email@example.com
Copyright Notice Copyright © 2021, Swasthchain Private Limited